5 Things To Consider When Publishing A Newsletter
In the next few paragraphs, I will provide you with 5 things to reflect on before you decide to start your own newsletter for your site. Here are five things to consider when publishing a newsletter.
1) Make sure that the content of your newsletter pertains to and is closely associated with your business or the theme of your site. Do not dwell too far on what could be regarded as your field of expertise. For example; if you have a site that sells auto car parts, your newsletter should contain articles or content like photos that pertain to cars, auto parts and such. You may also include content about your company and your staff.
2) Ensure that you have well written, information riddled and content rich articles. You articles will be the body of your newsletter and that they should be able to excite your readers. Articles should be well written and checked for spelling and grammatical errors.
3) Fact-check your articles. Make sure that you provide true facts and figures so that your reputation as an expert and authority in your field is not questioned.
4) Provide fresh and new articles that can provide new information to your subscribers. If you publish stale and old news in your newsletter, there is a tendency that people or your subscribers have already read and known about them. This will lose their interest and they may not open or read any of your succeeding newsletters.
5) Never use copyrighted materials such as photos and articles. This is outright plagiarism, you may get into a lot of trouble for this. You can lose your business and get sued over copyright infringement. If you do not have the time to write your own articles, there are many willing and able professional article writers that can do it for you for a reasonable fee. All your investment in writing and publishing articles will be well worth it when you see your list build up and your traffic increasing.
Source: Online Marketing 101