Leveraging Automation to Build Your Business
Automation in business is the future and, for a lot of people, it’s the present as well. As a company looking to get ahead, you need to be thinking outside of the box in terms of what you are capable of achieving and with what speed and convenience. Automation allows you to set something in place that is guaranteed to help your business and then leave it to run itself, whilst you sit back and watch the improvements. There are a lot of unique and distinct ways to go about automation for business, so, without any further delay, let us take a look at five tips for building up your business through marketing automation.
- Automated Email CollectionEmail marketing is a vital tool for any innovative, ambitious company. It’s a unique opportunity to deliver targeted advertising into the private realm of a potential or past customer’s mailbox. There are a lot of things you can do with email marketing, some of which we’ll discuss, but the first step is getting the addresses. In this scenario, automation affords you a whole range of options. When a potential customer clicks on your website you can immediately offer them a sign-up form, which will come across like a pre-requisite for entering the site – though of course, it won’t be. Similarly, if they are idle on the page for a long time you could use that opportunity to spring a sign-up form. The shopping cart page is a great time to get the address, as it seems connected to the act of buying. If you haven’t received it yet, then as a customer checks out is another point at which you can grab their details through automation.|
- Automate Your Introduction
After receiving the address, the next step to email marketing is immediately touching base. “By using automation, you can build clever introductory emails that show that you have paid attention to their activity on your site, and give them the benefits of hearing from you directly via emails, such as offers and coupons”, advises Anthony Jonas, a business writer at LastMinuteWriting and Writinity. Automation isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. Nowadays you can program in subtle variations to your automated welcome email that show character and attention to detail.
- Email Updates, Offers, and Reminders
Automated emails, as mentioned above, have a range of possibilities, only limited by your imagination. For example, you can program your automation to send an email any time someone adds items to their checkout but doesn’t carry through with the sale, to encourage them over the line. Or you can automate email offers, where you take the data on the last items that they were viewing and give them a unique coupon code for 10% off a particular item. It offers you an easy way to stay in touch, which, all the while, encourages them to view your company as attentive and caring toward their customers.
- Give Rewards To Loyal Customers
In terms of boosting customer morale, there is nothing like a company rewarding your commitment to them. “One of the best tools that is available to a company that uses automation, is segmenting your customers into tranches representing their commitment to your company and basing rewards on that. The automated rewards campaign will be very well received and could generate further sales and even some free marketing”, says Jaime Blackstone, marketing blogger at DraftBeyond and ResearchPapersUK.
- Automatically Curate Your Social Media
There are a lot of very specific and potentially complex algorithms behind optimal social media use. For a company, it is vital to get social media right as it represents a unique and valuable opportunity for marketing. However, as mentioned social media is complicated. By establishing follower routines, you can automate posts and updates to come at optimal times of day with optimal content for users online in those moments.
Automation is a very valuable tool today and affords you a lot of chance to do anything from marketing to customer services without exerting extra effort. There’s a high chance that you will find success and grow your business with the right employment of this tool.