Guest Blog Post Submission Guideline Page
Welcome to Beanstalk Web Solutions! We are always looking for clear, compelling content from guest blog post writers. If you have outstanding writing skills and would like to get your ideas out to a dynamic audience of fellow developers, marketers, and business owners, we want to hear from you.
Please take time to review all of our guidelines. We take a lot of pride in what we do and what represents our business. That being said, we look forward to hearing your guest blog ideas!
Any content marketer worth their weight knows guest blog posts can be a mutually rewarding endeavor. Digital behemoths like The New York Times and Huffington Post publish guest posts regularly. While Beanstalk Web Solutions isn’t that famous (yet), we want to provide guest content to delight and inform our readers.
Here are our basic guidelines to follow:
- We only publish original, high-quality content. Please take a look at our previous posts to ensure your submission is unique. We are happy to allow your author bio and information for your credit.
- All submissions should focus on web design or digital marketing. This should provide you with a wide range of topics including best practices, trends, advertising, social media, and research. To get a better idea of what we like to cover, go through our website and read our blog. It will help you gain a sense of our audience too.
- Use examples, data, and graphics to support your main idea. If you choose to provide pictures or Infographics, please be ready to prove your ownership of these materials.
- Please make sure to proofread and edit your submission before sending. We will not accept posts with spelling and grammar errors.
- All links need to be relevant and high quality. You may link to your own domain as many times as necessary as long it relates to your main point. We retain the right to remove any links that are irrelevant and/or spammy.
- Please disclose any business relationships/partnerships if it relates to your content.
- Posts should be 600-1000 words.
- Use a friendly, laid-back tone while writing. Too many buzzwords or acronyms can weigh a good post down. If you do use technical terms, include a helpful explanation.
Please make your submissions in Word doc format and include a short bio with personal links you would like included.
All links to websites that do not have a high domain authority will be ‘nofollow’ links.
Ready to make your submission? Have more questions? Email us at [email protected].
- Core Web Vitals: What Google’s New Ranking Signals Mean For Your Site in 2021 February 9, 2021
- Aesthetics Matter: How to Choose the Right Website Color Scheme January 22, 2021
- Tips For Social Media Marketing in 2021 January 20, 2021
- 6 Low-Cost, High-Reward Tactics for Improving Ecommerce Conversion Rates January 8, 2021
- Podcast: Tim Hebel – Growing a Beanstalk December 11, 2020