Guest Blog Post Submission Guideline Page
Welcome to Beanstalk Web Solutions! We are always looking for clear, compelling content from guest blog post writers. If you have outstanding writing skills and would like to get your ideas out to a dynamic audience of fellow developers, marketers, and business owners, we want to hear from you.
Please take time to review all of our guidelines. We take a lot of pride in what we do and what represents our business. That being said, we look forward to hearing your guest blog ideas!
Any content marketer worth their weight knows guest blog posts can be a mutually rewarding endeavor. Digital behemoths like The New York Times and Huffington Post publish guest posts regularly. While Beanstalk Web Solutions isn’t that famous (yet), we want to provide guest content to delight and inform our readers.
Here are our basic guidelines to follow:
- We look for original, high-quality content that is unpublished anywhere else online. Beanstalk Web Solutions is happy to allow your author bio and information for your credit.
- Keep your submissions centered on web development/design or marketing. This should provide you with a wide range of topics including best practices, trends, advertising, social media, and research.
- To get a better idea of what we like to cover, go through our website and read our blog. It will help you gain a sense of our audience too.
The Big Picture Stuff
- Make your article helpful and insightful. We love articles featuring how-to instructions or step by step guides. Show and tell how you solve a problem or interpret a new trend.
- Establish a clear topic and message early. Your readers should know your viewpoint quickly.
- Use examples, data, and graphics to support your main idea. When you do provide pictures or Infographics, please be ready to prove your ownership of these materials.
The Finishing Details
- Please make sure to proofread and edit your submission before sending. We will not accept posts with spelling and grammar errors.
- All links need to be relevant and high quality. You may link to your own domain as many times as necessary as long it relates to your main point. We retain the right to remove any links that are irrelevant and/or spammy
- Please disclose any business relationships/partnerships if it relates to your content.
- Make your article long enough to teach readers. We prefer a word count of 600-1000 words.
- Use a friendly, laid-back tone while writing. Too many buzzwords or acronyms can weigh a good post down. If you do use technical terms, include a helpful explanation.
Please make your submissions in Word doc format and include a short bio with personal links you would like included.
Ready to make your submission? Have more questions? Email us at [email protected].